Hi guys, so today I thought I’d write the reasons why I blog because I think it’s always interesting to find out how people got into blogging.
So, around four and a half years ago I began watching Youtubers and got so much enjoyment out of it. I started following lots of vloggers and from that I found out about blogs. After toying with the idea of starting my own blog, finally two years ago I couldn’t resist the urge any longer and I began blogging. I started slightly earlier by posting my blogposts on tumblr but felt that it wasn’t the correct place for me to post. So I started my first blog called ‘Fashionandthingz’. In the two years that I’ve been blogging I have had many name changes and finally last year I decided to just use my name. I’d not done this previously because I was worried about people from my school finding my blog.
So there’s some background about my blog and how I started. Now I just thought I’d finish this post with the reasons why I blogging.
- I blog to express myself. I feel like a blog is one place on the internet that you can put whatever you please and if people don’t want to read it then they aren’t subjected to it like they are if they were to follow you on a social media platform like Twitter etc.
- I love the ever growing community within the blogging and vlogging world. You can become friends with people all over the world simply by putting content online which I think is so cool.
- Everyone (almost) is so supportive of others and always congratulates people for doing well.
- There are a few things/people that I wish would change and become positive but the community sticks together and as I said, support others whether they are bloggers known worldwide or just run a small blog.
- I also love that I can do this hobby from the comfort of my own room or venture out to take outfit pictures and other things. It’s like my own online diary.