Blogposts have been few and far between over the last couple of months, even my weekly ‘Sunday Summary’ fell by the wayside. So in an attempt to keep an account of what I’ve been up to over the last couple of months, here’s a Sunday Summary or July and August.
1. Some very tasty freak shakes for a photoshoot at work at the beginning of July.
2. A little bit of hand embroidery for a work related project too!
3. Doing the odd bit of Shani Coles Designs work.
4. I started to do a little bit of hand embroidery on T-shirts as a potential product for Shani Coles Designs.
5. More tasty bakes at work! I need to start working out ha.
6. Some more hand embroidery, it’s so relaxing!
7. A ‘Sunday Summary’ wouldn’t be complete without at least one cute dog photo, we played dog buckaroo with max and some teddies.
8. It was my early work birthday, we had pizza, scotch eggs and sausage rolls.
9. Finally, a card for one of my colleagues birthdays!
I’m really enjoying creating little bits and bobs when I feel like it, rather than putting so much pressure on making new products to try and sell all the time. So there’s a general summary of the last couple of months. As I start feeling a little more myself I’m hoping I can start doing these posts weekly again!