1. So, work’s been taking up most of my time these last couple of weeks. I’m still enjoying work so it’s not really a problem. And overtime means more money so I can’t complain tbh.
2. I’ve brought quite a lot of new clothes over the last couple of weeks. I’m going to try and stop buying so many clothes now until the summer. (Probs won’t happen but I need to start saving some money as well as spending it!)
3. Photography is a huge interest of mine, and I’ve had a Samsung bridge camera for the last 3 years. The quality of the photos it produces on the whole is fab, however I’m looking to purchase a DSLR asap. This is due to the fact that I want to buy different lenses so I need a body that can take the universal lenses I’m after. Also, the manual settings and wifi on my current camera is now not working, so a new camera will mean being able to really experiment with my photos.
4. My sister and I have started using the couple of bits of gym equipment we’ve got at home. We’ve got a bike and rowing machine and some weights. I’m planning on being more consistent with working out and do it at least 3 times a week. I’ll be keeping a record and probably posting it on my Sunday Summaries from now on.
5. I’ve done a lot of thinking about my future recently. Looking at how I want to progress and grow, and I’m thinking a full time position will be the way forward. I currently work part time but get called in for full time hours quite often. This means that my income can vary quite significantly from week to week and, if I’m being honest, I want to earn as much money as I can. This could mean changing the position I’m in at my current job or finding something totally different. Only time will tell! But I’m ready to make whatever change I need to to grow and progress.