I haven’t curated a wishlist on my blog for a while, a couple of weeks ago I ordered some basics on ASOS and of course it got me browsing the whole site. So here’s a few of my favourite things that caught my eye for Spring time.
1. ASOS Suede Biker Jacket – Spring and Summer in the UK can often resemble an Autumn day so a leather/suede biker jacket is always perfect when the weather’s cool. I’ve also been looking at the Missguided Teal or Mustard suede jacket and I’m thinking I should probably get my hands on one soon.
2. ASOS Tunic Jumper with Side Splits – Again, not ideal for hot countries but most British Spring days would allow for this gorgeous grey jumper.
3. Vans Black Weave Classic Slip On Trainers – The Tomboy in me has always loved Vans but I’ve never owned a pair of their slip ons. I’ve owned quite a few pairs of Topshop’s slip ons and love them so I’ll likely grab myself a pair of these for Spring and Summer.
4. ASOS Premium Multiway Stripe Culottes Co-ord – The image shows the whole co-ord but the bandeau definitely isn’t my kind of thing. BUT, I love the culottes after seeing Emily Canham wearing them in her recent video. They probably wouldn’t look great on my shortish legs but I’d love to give them a try.
5. New Look Floral Print Bomber Jacket – I love bomber jackets, and this print is no exception. I’d probably wear this with an oversized crop t-shirt and some light wash jeans.
6. Ray-Ban Mirror Clubmaster Sunglasses – Not something I’ll be picking up soon due to the price tag but Ray-Bans are definitely up there as one of my favourite sunglasses brands. And mirrored sunglasses are my thang so these are right up my street.
7. Warehouse Stripe Shirt – I’ve got a white shirt from GAP but I only wear it every so often because I tend to feel too dressed up when I wear it casually. I think I’ve found the perfect alternative in the from of this Warehouse striped shirt, it’s the perfect mix of smart and casual for everyday wear and I love it.
8. Only Lima Boyfriend Jeans with Distressing – Now, hear me out but I have an absolute obsession with the look of mom jeans or any oversized distressed jeans. My fashion Pinterest board is full of them but I’m not sure if I could rock them or not. I’m thinking a white or grey t-shirt with some white converse.
9. ASOS Aztec Tapes T-Shirt – I really like the festival vibe of this T-shirt and it’s be perfect with denim shorts and sandals when the sun’s out.
So, there it is. A little ASOS Spring Wishlist to get me in a Springy mood. I’d definitely recommend ASOS if you’re looking for some nice staples and some slightly edgier/different pieces. Thanks for reading and hopefully I’ll see you soon.